60 years of innovative firsts.
TPH is a Canadian-owned family business operating 70 retail production centres in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario & Nova Scotia.
Let’s bring ideas to life. We turn concepts & designs into custom branded things. For work. For home. For you.
T-shirts. Hats. Packaging. Labels. Wobblers. Signage. Décor. And of course, brochures, direct mail, books, and business cards. We’ll produce it in the exact quantity you need, delivered when, and where you want it.
By living these values we help businesses thrive. And make our communities stronger.
Enable people. Give people the tools to deliver better results. Better than even they thought possible. Now that’s a job well done.
Learn from today to make tomorrow better. Through innovation, we strive to better the customer experience. This is at the heart of what we do.
Involvement & Action
Let’s make smart choices and be part of the solution. We strive to find better ways to reduce our environmental footprint every day.
Through our charitable involvement, we will help others help themselves by giving back to strengthen and support our local communities.
We’re committed to upholding a culture where inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility are valued and respected.
INNOVATION & EVOLUTION
In 1961 TPH founder Earle O’Born, a skilled journeyman typesetter purchased an old letterpress shop in downtown Toronto. That was just the beginning of a few notable firsts:
- First in Canada to market instant printing & begin ‘branchizing’ by opening corporate locations.
- First to introduce a unit-based price list and typist guide.
- 1990s broke industry norms by switching to a PC-based platform to digitally connect Xerox printers instead of using files from physical discs.
- First digital print network across Canada, sending digital files from Toronto to Vancouver, where they were produced & delivered locally.
- Expanded locations coast to coast, in major cities like Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Niagara, GTA expansion and Halifax.
As the print industry evolves, so do we. The relationships we nurture with our customers are central to our service. The compatibility of print and digital channels is only growing, presenting more opportunities to advance our production and services.
How we make it
Discover tips and tricks. Meet our project advisors and creative designers.
Serving up fresh ideas daily @tphcanada
Meet innovative creators, find inspiration in the details, and discover outside-the-box design. Connect with us & share your amazing creations.