SLEEK & MINIMALIST
Contemporary acrylic designs and displays.
Combine multiple custom cut pieces for an original display. Etch, laser, or design full colour displays. Lightweight and long-lasting.
- Acrylic Office Signs
- Acrylic Plaques
- Milestone Plaque
- Door Signage
- Wedding Table Signs
- Photo Gifts
- Backlit Acrylic Signs
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is acrylic printing?
- Art is mounted, lasered, or printed directly to the acrylic sheet.
- How thick is the acrylic?
- Available in varying thickness, most commonly 1/8″, 1/4″.
- How big can my acrylic sign be?
- The maximum size for a single sheet acrylic display is 48″ x 98″. Roughly 4 x 9 feet.
- What is acrylic?
- Acrylic is a hardened resin made from polymers of acrylic acid. Its surface is sheer and smooth, durable, and comes in different thicknesses.
- What types of files do you accept to produce acrylic prints?
- PDF, EPS, TIFF, high-quality JPEG.
- How do you hang an acrylic print?
- Standoffs, hanging hooks, wires and command strips will work. Hanging acrylic prints outside is not recommended.
- Can iPhone photos work to create a print on acrylic?
- Yes! Set your phone’s photo resolution to its highest setting. See our image guidelines here.
- How do I clean my acrylic photo?
- Dust and gently wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth.
- Is it possible to cut Acrylic panels into shapes?
- Will my colours be the same as when I print on paper?
- Please ask us about colour matching.
How we make it
Discover tips and tricks. Meet our project advisors and creative designers.
Serving up fresh ideas daily @tphcanada
Meet innovative creators, find inspiration in the details, and discover outside-the-box design. Connect with us & share your amazing creations.