Lobbies and Conference Rooms
Hotels and Restaurants
Retail and Commercial Spaces
Healthcare Facilities and Schools
Make the most of a blank wall with an engaging graphic, text, or logo. Wall decals and stickers can drastically change the look of your environment, whether you're creating personalized wall decals for your office, or an intricate art piece to enhance your interior design.
We can bring your creative vision to life! Our team of experts can help you each step of the way from design and concept development to production. Your TPHreg; Solutions Manager will work one on one with you to determine the best solution for your specific needs – on time and on budget.
Make it your space! Stay top of mind with a company logo, incorporate your directional signage right onto your walls, or provide helpful wayfinding for customers and coworkers.
Wall decals are a great way to add visual interest to your space and can be updated easily. Let your creativity run free with additional options including custom cutting!
To ensure the quality and longevity of custom wall decals, it's important to follow the proper techniques for installation and removal. For more complicated jobs, TPH can provide installation services for an additional cost. Simple graphics can be applied using a peel and stick method with the instructions below.
- Vinyl decals must be applied to a smooth, clean and dry surface.
- Ensure that the decal has been brought to room temperature for optimal adhesion.
- When applying, start at the top of the graphic, slowly removing the backing and applying even, overlapping strokes using a smooth tool as you work your way down.
- To remove wall decals, simply pull carefully starting at one edge of the graphic.
- Using a bit of heat, such as hot air from a hairdryer or heat gun will help the adhesive loosen for an easier and cleaner removal.
- To remove a permanent wall decal, contact your local TPH location who can refer you to a specialist.
Custom wall decals are printed on high-quality self-adhesive vinyl. We offer a wide variety of materials to choose from to suit your application. Speak with your TPH Solutions Manager to determine the right fit for your project, or to discuss any custom options you have in mind that are not listed in the chart below.
|Types of Adhesive
*Note: Not all vinyls are available in removable and repositionable options
|Specialty Vinyls & Finishes
- Metallic (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
- Dry Erase
- White – full colour printing available
- Black – white ink printing available
- Additional coloured vinyls available upon request
Wall decals are essentially large stickers that can be applied to your walls, printed with any design in any shape or size you desire.
There are vinyls available with stronger adhesive that can stick to rough, uneven surfaces such as brick. Speak with your TPH Solutions Manager to determine the options available.
There are vinyls available with stronger adhesive that can stick to rough, uneven surfaces such as wood. Speak with your TPH Solutions Manager to determine the options available.
If you need help creating a concept, our Design Specialists
can work with you to design a wall decal you'll love! Contact your closest TPH location to get started today.
Looking to upgrade your space with other unique décor solutions? We can help with everything from floor graphics to custom roller blinds.
Custom printed blinds
Wallpaper and murals
Floor decal signage
Canvas art printing