Print video brochures & video business cards at TPH®
With consumers exposed to an average of 5,000 advertising messages a day, how can you ensure that your communication stands out from the competition?
Introducing TPH® video brochures, an innovative marketing tool that combines the power of high resolution video with the precision of direct mail and tangibility of printed video cards.
Video brochures use an ultra thin 4.3” LCD screen and speaker inserted into a sleek book. The videos can be uploaded and the device battery recharged via USB, with up to 5 hours playback time. Each card is set-up to auto start on opening.
Impress potential clients with a three button video brochure, which allows you to showcase multiple videos. Users have control over buttons including play, volume up, and volume down.
While more than one video can be loaded onto the device, the three button model plays the videos in the order in which they are uploaded and does not have the ability to skip videos.
If you’re looking to give your clients more control over their video brochure experience, the six button model allows users to select which video they would like to view using the assigned buttons.
With the ability to upload up to three different videos, this model is great for presentations, client meetings, and more.
Make a lasting impression with a 3.5” x 2” video business card! The sleek fold out design of this unique marketing tool opens to reveal a small LCD screen, perfect for showcasing your business with a promotional video.
Video business cards allow you to upload one video and are designed to auto play on open.
- Artwork design: We provide you with a 14” x 26” Illustrator (.ai) template with all applicable layers for easy design
- High quality printing is done on 11.4pt Invercote stock for optimal whiteness and colour that won’t crack, even on creases
- Your video brochure is custom cut using state of the art equipment, with the option of soft touch or gloss lamination
- Video uploads can be done by our team, with file type and screen size conversions available for a fee
- We supply you with a USB cord for charging your device and uploading new videos
*We only use the highest quality shells for maximum performance.
- 4.3” screen
- 480 x 272 screen resolution
|Video file types
||AVI, MP4, MPEG, QuickTime
- 25 minutes - Medium quality
- 10 minutes - High quality
- Set up: 80HM 2W
- Output: 2W
- Maximum volume: 55dB
- Optimum volume: 40dB
- Mini USB to USB (cables provided at additional cost)
- USB supplied for charging and uploading videos
|Magnetic chip allows on/off functionality when opened or closed. Device auto starts when opened
Start designing your custom video card using the video brochure samples below.
3 button template
6 button template
Start designing your custom video business card using the video business card sample below.
Business card template
- Email us your file as an attachment to email@example.com Maximum file size of 10 -15 MB.
- Upload your file through the TPH™ Direct Print Portal. If you are a new user, you will be required to complete a (free) registration form to use this service. Register online at www.tphdirect.ca/direct-registration
- Send us a link to your file in Dropbox, Google Drive, or Apple iCloud.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Care team by phone at 1-800-874-0870.
All pricing for all custom products is handled by your local store manager.
Please call or email your local branch for a free estimate.